It’s the easiest tutorial video creator you’ll ever use. With powerful plugins to make use of, you’ll go from idea to finished video tutorial in an hour.
Tutorial Video Maker for every need
Whether you’re creating a tutorial video for a software walkthrough, a cooking recipe, or a DIY project, Ssemble’s easy-to-use tutorial video maker has you covered.
Our extensive range of plugins has resources and tools for every step of making a tutorial video.
- ChatGPT Script Writer can make an outline and fully-fledged script for your tutorial video
- Audio Cleaner removes the background noise and enhances the sound quality with just one click.
- And if you are worried about language barriers or personal discomfort, Elevenlabs Voice Creator can bring you a natural voice-over at an extremely affordable price
- Text-based editor allows you to quickly cut out any stutters or mispronunciations by editing the text
- Intro Maker plugin provides professional intro templates. You can customize them with your logo and text
- Auto Subtitle plugin automatically generates accurate subtitles. Moreover, you can customize their style.
- Freesound plugin allows you to easily incorporate sound effects into your tutorial. It has half a million sound effects, which means it covers almost every sound effect you may need.
- Graphics elements can also be added to annotate your video or simply to make it more fun. Our IconScout plugin offers a plethora of annotation graphics you can utilize.
Plus, Ssemble’s simple drag-and-drop video editor was made with the non-editor in mind. Forget about complicated video editing software, or the cost of a professional video editor: With Ssemble’s tutorial video maker, you can bring your ideas to life.
How to Make a Great Tutorial Video
- Choose the Right Topic Choosing the right topic is crucial for the success of your tutorial video. Start by identifying your target audience and their needs. Consider what kind of content they typically consume and what problems your product can solve for them. Use SEO tools like Ahrefs YouTube Keyword Tool to find topics with high demand and relevance. A well-chosen topic will ensure your video is valuable to your viewers and attracts organic traffic.
- Write a Script A well-written script is the backbone of any successful tutorial video. Plan the content flow, including the introduction, main points, and conclusion. Your script should be clear, concise, and easy to understand. It acts as your guide during recording, ensuring you cover all necessary details. Additionally, having a script helps you maintain focus and reduces the chances of forgetting crucial information.
- Record Your Voice Record your voiceover for the tutorial video using a high-quality microphone. Speak clearly and at a steady pace to ensure your viewers can follow along easily. If needed, you can use AI Voice Creator plugins as an alternative to your own voice. Ensure that the voiceover matches the content in your script and maintains a conversational and engaging tone.
- Record Your Screen Perform screen recording to capture the actions you’ll be demonstrating in the tutorial. Use screen recording software or built-in features on your computer (e.g., Command + Shift + 5 on Mac or Windows + G on PC). Make sure your screen is uncluttered, and any personal or sensitive information is hidden to maintain professionalism.
- Edit the Video After recording, edit your video to create a polished and professional final product. Use video editing software to remove any mistakes or unnecessary parts from your recordings. Add transitions, on-screen text, annotations, and other visual elements to enhance the viewer’s understanding and engagement. Pay attention to the pacing and ensure your video flows smoothly.
- Get Feedback and Improve Seek feedback from collaborators or trusted viewers to gather insights on how to improve your tutorial video. Pay attention to their suggestions and make necessary changes to enhance the clarity and effectiveness of your content. Implementing feedback will lead to a more refined and valuable tutorial.
- Upload It to YouTube Once you are satisfied with your video, upload it to YouTube or your chosen video hosting platform. Optimize the video title, description, and tags using relevant keywords to improve search visibility. Create an eye-catching thumbnail that accurately represents your content and attracts viewers.
- Promote It Promotion is key to reaching a wider audience. Share your tutorial video through various channels, such as email newsletters, social media platforms, and relevant online communities. Engage with your audience and encourage them to share your video. Leverage SEO strategies to increase discoverability, and consider collaborating with other content creators to expand your reach.